Slashdot: Perl Domination in CGI Programming?

Bob Collins bcollins at csd.net
Fri Nov 19 21:12:47 CST 1999

Thanks for the line from your config file.  I will put it in mine.  How
did you find out about the URL?

I used perl " -MCPAN -e shell " and I could do many things with it, but
when I tried to do install from the " > cpan " prompt it would hang.
When I killed it, I got messages about URLs.  Have you had success
running the install option from the CPAN prompt?