[Bend-pm] May meeting

Josh Lavin pm at jlavin.com
Thu May 18 20:28:51 PDT 2017

Hi y'all,

I've been a bit busy, so haven't yet planned our May meet up. I need to
connect with the folks at E::Space to schedule it -- I think their space
worked super well last time.

I have another obligation on Thursday nights, so I'm wondering about
moving to another night of the week. Any thoughts, or days that work
better for you?

Maybe we can move our next meeting back a week or two. I would love to
present my YAPC talk to demo it for you all... It is titled, "What is
Modern Perl?" Maybe it will motivate me to get the talk done!

Best,
Josh