[Bend-pm] January meeting

Christopher Eades bendpm at chromaxs.com
Mon Mar 6 23:16:37 PST 2017

No owrries, I moved a few months ago and in that process I broke my SMTP
server's DNS, so apparently there was a bunch of mail queued up. I just
fixed it and these old messages broke free!

I use perl heavily myself and a bit in my line of work, so I'd be down
to do a presentation or two.

A social meetup would be great, I've met Tim at YAPC and it'd be nice to
meet others that are local here.