[Bend-pm] January meeting

Josh Lavin pm at jlavin.com
Mon Mar 6 18:55:38 PST 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017, at 10:21 AM, Tim Howe wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2017 17:32:15 -0800
> Christopher Eades <bendpm at chromaxs.com> wrote:
>
> > About what time are you guys meeting up? I'd like to come, I'll wear a
> > perl shirt so I stick out like a sore thumb!
>
> 	It's a little spotty these days.  I think we are still trying
> to find the spot we like.  Any suggestions?  I'm considering trying to
> use our sales office, but I would need to do a few things to make it
> usable for us...  I did find our old projector screen recently.

Thanks, Christopher, for writing. For some reason, I did not get your
original email. (Probably our mailman program acting up.)

For a social event, we could still do a brew pub. It's the opportunities
to share and learn with presentations that are still hard right now.

I'd be interested in getting together this month, with the pub option.

Best,
Josh