[Bend-pm] Perl Development assistance wanted

Steveng steveng at webstructures.net
Wed Feb 8 13:15:34 PST 2017

Hello,

I have operated a website coded in Perl located at www.e-Real-Estate.com
<http://www.e-Real-Estate.com>   since 1999. In those 17 years I have had
the help of several freelance web developers to assist me in the IT area of
my business. Now I am looking for a more permanent solution to provide the
necessary skills needed for long-term successful operation. I spoke briefly
with Josh Lavin who referred me to your group. If anyone is interested in
discussing this further please contact me at steveng at webstructures.net
<mailto:steveng at webstructures.net> .

If a small group of like-minded - talented individuals could come together
to provide the IT expertise the company could attain optimal operational
capacity and the ownership would be shared equally among all participants.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Steve Grannis