[Bend-pm] Sept Meeting

Josh Lavin pm at jlavin.com
Tue Sep 22 15:59:53 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015, at 03:41 PM, Tim Howe wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:26:46 -0700
> Josh Lavin <pm at jlavin.com> wrote:
>
> > No problem, we'll do it next month!
>
> 	=(
>
> 	Well, I want to talk a bit about DBIx::Class and especially
> DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader.  I think it's a super neat tool and there
> seemed to be some interest in it when we were talking about the new
> Interchange ORM under development.
>
> 	Maybe I will put a test database up on the Github with some
> "give this a try" documentation and some sample code...  Then we can
> discuss online or offline(?)

That would be awesome. I think there will be a DBIx::Class training day
at the conference I'm going to next month, by ribasushi himself, but I
would love to delve into it anytime.

I'm *might* be available Wed or Fri evening this week, if we wanted to
do a different night. Otherwise, I'm kinda booked up for a while.

Josh