[Bend-pm] July meeting

TimH thowe at bendtel.net
Sat Jul 25 10:32:38 PDT 2015

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 20:50:58 -0700
Josh Lavin <pm at jlavin.com> wrote:

> When shall we meet next? I'm free next week, any night.
>
> We should meet where we can hack on some things. Maybe someplace with
> drinks and free wifi.

	Agreed.  Eventually I think we will have to come up with a
regular time and place.  I find it kind of difficult to count on a
location in Bend that has these things while also not either crowding
me out or blowing my eardrums with a sound check.  However, I also tend
to limit myself to downtown.  This might be my problem.

	I do recall a Ruby thing I went to at McMenamins once...  It
worked out well, but I don't know if they had a reservation or not.
Initially, while we're small, we should be easy to accommodate.

	There may be a worthwhile pizza place or something.  They tend
to have family style seating and beer.  Add Wifi and we're there.

	In any case, let's plan an evening.

--TimH