[Belfast-pm] Meeting - Wednesday 15th March

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Tue Mar 14 09:57:58 PST 2006

On Mon Mar 13 17:59:29 2006, Karen Pauley wrote:

> So, I'm proposing a social meeting.  I think we should pick a bar in
> Belfast to meet at and then go for dinner.  I need to have some idea of
> how many people are going to attend and whether anyone has any
> suggestions as to where we should meet.

I've picked a bar :)

We are going to meet in the Lounge bar at Robinsons.  I'll aim to be
there at around 6.30pm.  The Lounge bar serves food up until 9pm so we'll
probably have something to eat there.

The address for the bar is 38-40 Great Victoria Street. I'm really
terrible at providing directions to places so if anyone needs them post
to the list and I'll get Marty to write them :)  Or you will be able to
find directions using Google Maps.

See you tomorrow night!

--
Karen