[Belfast-pm] OT: Web developers?

Terry me at terrential.com
Tue Mar 30 17:36:27 CST 2004

Hello.

Having not posted in a very long time, I thought that I might be able to add
to this off-topic discussion.

i think the company that I work for might have something to offer your
friend, as a web developer working for a new media company, I think i'm well
positioned to help your friend out, but of course, I'd need to know more
information.

I myself have worked for tek2 in the past, having closed their doors since
xmas, i've found employment with another company called "elucidate".

If I can be of any more help to your friend, please pass my email address
on.  Just before I go, I think I better add that I do have Perl and PHP
skills.

Regards,
Terry Kernan