Monday night and mailing lists

Andrew Wilson andrew at ytitendi.org
Thu Jan 8 12:14:02 CST 2004

Hi

A happy and prosperous new year to you all.

Next Monday is the second Monday of January and would traditionally have
been a mongers meeting. I take it since no one else has posted about
Monday night that no meeting has been arranged.

So people want to get together?  We could do a social meet up in Roast
if nothing else has been arranged yet.

There was some talk about moving the list to the new server which is
based on mailman instead of Majordomo and would cut down on the amount
of spam that we're getting to the list.  Has anything been done about
this yet?  If not can we please get this done.  Thanks

andrew
--
Aries: (March 21 - April 19)
In times of war, man must adopt the countenance of the tiger. But for