Reminder: 7pm tonight at the Apartment (was: Re: [Belfast-pm] Social Meeting)

Russell Matbouli lists-belfast.pm at russell.matbouli.org
Mon Aug 16 05:18:05 CDT 2004

Hi Marty,

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 09:27:41PM +0100, Marty Pauley wrote:
> The Apartment sounds fine, although I hadn't heard of it until now.
> I've just been told that it's in Donegal Square West, which is one of
> the streets at the side of the City Hall.

If you're standing facing the front of the city hall, it's to the right,
if that's any help.

> So I'll be there at around 19:00.

Great - so far I know of Andrew, Nick and you - if anyone else is
coming, it might be a good idea to let me know (on or off-list).

Seeya,
--
Russell Matbouli       |                You are not your hopes.
russell at futureless.org |                You will not be saved.