Mark Jason Dominus - Belfast Nov/Dec 03

Karen Pauley karen at kasei.com
Mon Nov 3 07:02:50 CST 2003

Hello,

Mark Jason Dominus is coming back to Belfast to provide more Perl
training.  So far, we are planning on running the three day version of
his CGI Programming with Perl course.

http://perl.plover.com/yak/cgi/

If you are interested in attending or would like any more information
please get in touch.

When Mark was over in February some people expressed an interest in some
of his shorter courses such as Tricks of the Wizard or Stolen Secrets of
the Wizards of the Ivory Tower.  I would really like to put on one of
these courses but we have never had enough people interested.  The
courses cover advanced topics but haven't been of interest to any of the
local companies that we provide training for.  If enough Perl Mongers
were interested I would try to put one of these courses on at cost.

http://perl.plover.com/yak/ivory/
http://perl.plover.com/yak/tricks/

Hopefully Mark will be the speaker at our monthly meeting in
December.  I don't have a confirmed date yet for the meeting as I'm
still arranging the training.

All the best,

Karen