Monday's meeting: car parking and access

Nick Johnston sky at erupt.com
Sun Mar 30 15:39:11 CST 2003

Is car parking available at the BT Riverside tower? If not, can anyone
suggest a secure and cheap car park near by? (I have heard conflicting
reports about the multistorey car park on/near Victoria Street--some say
it's free after 6:30, others say there's a flat fee of 4 pounds?)

Also, do I just say I'm there for the Belfast.pm meeting when I get to
the reception, or do I just need to go up to a particular floor?

At least the BT Tower should be easier to find than Jelly :-)

Thanks

- Nick