books. Yes, books. Specifically, REVIEW books.

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 07:50:31 CST 2003

People.

We are having a meeting with mjd soon. I know not when the date is. I
would ask Karen, but she ain't here. Just me.

At this next meeting, could you please bring in whatever review copies
you have to pass them on to people who will actually review them. (If
they don't, their shame will be much, much worse.)

You know who you are. Bring them back. Pass them on.

If you would like to review on of these mythical books, let the list
know, and I am sure you can do so.

m.
--
>From the moment I could talk
I was ordered to listen
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away.
I know I have to go.
--
Family ties : http://www.thefamilykerr.co.uk
Playtime    : http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk