Food

Jasper McCrea jasper at guideguide.com
Mon Mar 10 11:37:24 CST 2003

Jasper McCrea wrote:

> Russell Matbouli wrote:
>
> > We're going for food at the Sphinx at 6pm instead of previous plans now.
>
> I am only partly joking. It's lamb, isn't it? That doesn't really go bad. I
> think the caravanerai ate mutton weeks after killing the sheep. How long would
> it take to arrive, and how would one pack it? I might just take the meat and
> sauce without the chips. They would probably go bad quickly. Then I could get
> chips here (I think there are chip shops in London).

Russell informs me that they are beef. Who'd have thunk it? Anyway, would that
be edible after two days in a postal sorting office?

I suppose the sniffer dogs wouldn't let it through. They'd tear it to pieces.

Jasper
--
Lloyd: When I met Mary, I got that old fashioned romantic feeling,
       where I'd do anything to bone her.