Food

Jasper McCrea jasper at guideguide.com
Mon Mar 10 11:02:29 CST 2003

Russell Matbouli wrote:

> We're going for food at the Sphinx at 6pm instead of previous plans now.

I hate you all.

> If you've already left for Pizza Express, I hope you enjoyed your pizza...

Thankfully there are Pizza Expresses here (my most local one is the worst run PE
I have ever had the displeasure of going into - staffed by Russians, and my god
but they are morons - imagine KFC on the Albert Bridge, but with lobotomies, and
they don't speak English).

Could someone get me a one on chips and post it to me.

I am only partly joking. It's lamb, isn't it? That doesn't really go bad. I
think the caravanerai ate mutton weeks after killing the sheep. How long would
it take to arrive, and how would one pack it? I might just take the meat and
sauce without the chips. They would probably go bad quickly. Then I could get
chips here (I think there are chip shops in London).

Jasper
--
Rob:    Man, I couldn't do this much damage with an axe, a day off work,
        and a mission statement.