Schwern's talk

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Fri Mar 7 10:34:46 CST 2003

Andrew Wilson:
> On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 02:49:41PM +0000, Marc wrote:
> > As I recall, a certain Mr. Schwern couldn't even finish the large fry in
> > the Windmill Eating Emporium. The wuss.
>
> I'm not sure I know anyone who's finished that.  It's ENORMOUS[0] I
> don't think I finished the time I was stupid enough to order it.

That's the monster fry, or whatever they call it. Even I can manage a
large fry, and I'm certainly a wuss.

ObPerl: Writing a chapter on obfuscated Perl is made harder when your
obfuscations cause the parser to segfault...

--
Feed me on TOASTIES! There's no HALL for PHILOSOPHERS ON FRIDAYS.
    - Henry Braun is Oxford Zippy