Schwern's talk

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Fri Mar 7 09:49:45 CST 2003

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 02:49:41PM +0000, Marc wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 01:26:29AM -0800, schwern at pobox.com wrote:
> >
> > I've been trying to escape for the past two years.  The flashbacks.  The
> > waking up in a cold sweat.  The cravings for fried bread...
>
> As I recall, a certain Mr. Schwern couldn't even finish the large fry in
> the Windmill Eating Emporium. The wuss.

I'm not sure I know anyone who's finished that.  It's ENORMOUS[0] I
don't think I finished the time I was stupid enough to order it.

andrew
[0] How big a geek do you have to be to wonder what a no rmous error is?
--
Pisces: (Feb. 19 - March 20)
You don't want anything to come between you and your cats. Luckily,