Tonight's meeting agenda.

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Tue Jun 10 04:12:56 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 09:42:40AM +0100, Steve Rushe wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 05:26:21PM +0100, Andrew Wilson wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 05:21:43PM +0100, Marty Pauley wrote:
>>> I believe it is wrong. Marc, Tony, and I are all planning to be at
>>> Jelly tonight at 1900. Marc and I both have short talks.
>>
>> Fair enough, lets hope nobody read the wrong announcement on the
>> site
>> andrew
>
> While we're at it, lets hope that we can organise just one meeting
> properly some time. As you may gather I'm in one foul mood. Be thankful
> I deleted the first version of this email. I wouldn't have talked to me
> after it!

I'm sorry that you're annoyed, and I acknowledge that a lot of the
confusion about the meeting is my fault.  I appreciate he work that you
do on the web site and nothing I said was in any way intended as a
criticism of you.

I also think we need to get more organised about meetings.

andrew
--
Capricorn: (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
You will finally accept responsibility for your infant daughter. With