postgres, speaking, helping and more.

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 03:35:28 CDT 2003

Hi all.

I am sure some (most) of you are aware of the NIOSC open day on
Wednesday. More details can be found at:

http://www.niosc.org/openday.htm

There is a workshop on Open Source Database Management therein. Which I
am participating in.

However, I would also like someone else to help me out! (Due to
unfortunate happenstances involving hospital A&E, my speaking partner
has had to pull out.)

Would anyone like to speak for a bit on postgres, or any other Open
database? Not that technical, certainly not installing or anything,
mainly its advantages over (say) Oracle, what it can do, what it can't.
etc. et al.

Mail me off list if you want more details.

All offers greatly appreciated!

m.
--
Be ready at all times.
God didn't tell Noah to build a weather observation post.

--
Family ties : http://www.thefamilykerr.co.uk
Playtime    : http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk