Trying to use perl to populate Lotus 123

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Tue Sep 10 03:41:53 CDT 2002

Hi Justin

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 11:00:38AM +0000, Justin Rainer wrote:
> Need some help and direction using perl to build lotus 123
> spreadsheets. I have in the past used Excel and used SpreadSheet.pm
> and Win32:OLE.
>
> Not really having any luck with Lotus 123 and Win32:OLE, any gurus out
> there want to help me out.
>
> All help appreciated,

I see nobody responded to this, well not publicly anyway.  I've never
had to work with lotus spreadsheets, but can't they import CSV files?
and if they can is there any reason you can't just export your data as
CSV and then open that in Lotus?

andrew
--
Virgo: (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)
After his untimely death, all those mean things you said about Dave will come