New module on its way to CPAN

Jasper McCrea jasper at guideguide.com
Wed Nov 27 10:59:27 CST 2002

Stray Toaster wrote:

> You can get it at:
>
> http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk/Merge-HashRef-0.01.tar.gz
>
> if you can't wait.
>
> What does it do? One thing and one thing only. Takes a list of hashrefs
> and gives you back one.

Is there a point to this that I am missing?

Two lines of code, one of those lines using another module?

In fact, you have to type more characters to use this than just to write:

my $hashref = { map %$_, $ref1, $ref2, ... };

cf

use HashRef.pm;
my $hashref = merge_hashref($ref1, $ref2, ...);

Isn't this false laziness?

Jasper
--
The world is full of bad men but Bobby still repeats,
"One Day a rain will come and wash the scum off of the streets."