Book Reviews

Tony Bowden tony at kasei.com
Wed Jul 10 01:49:21 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 03:02:18PM +0100, Drew Ferguson wrote:
> > Start by reviewing anything you already have read. Then we put them on
> > the site. Then publishers send us shiny new copies which we can review.

> Would
> 	O'Reilly's		Mastering Perl/Tk

Absolutely...

> or	NewRiders	The Zope Book (actually online version)

Definitely. Ideally there'd be some degree of perl related content in
this review, but that needn't be anything more than "It would be really
nice if Perl had something as good as Zope"...

> Is there a pm "house style"?

Not yet.  I'm sure we can evolve one over time.

At this point we're going for just getting some reviews up!

Tony