Book Reviews

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 07:45:07 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 12:43:27PM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:

> So another publisher has contacted me asking if we want books to review.
>
> I've said yes.
>
> But our chances of getting things like this would be greatly increased
> if we had more that "See Spot Run" or whatever it is on our site...
>
> Any takers?

Well. Considering I wrote the only review that there is at the minute
(OK, so it ain't Perl per se, but it is a review) I will write another
one. And this time it will be relevant.

Unless after seeing my last review I am banned or something.

The last coding book I bought (with my own money) was 'Mastering
Algorithms with Perl' by O'Reilly. It might be a wolf on the front, I
don't recall.

So I will do a review of that. In the club style.

And since I have no television en ce moment, I will dedicate myself to
this task. And pass the text onto Steve later in the week.

m.

--
As they pulled you out of the oxygen tent
You asked for the latest party