Monday

Andrew andrew at rivendale.net
Thu Jul 4 12:12:59 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 05:22:54PM +0100, Marty Pauley wrote:
> On Thu Jul  4 16:08:20 2002, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> > I asked about this and everybody ignored me, I have now made
> > alternative arrangements and am not free that evening. So, if
> > there's a meeting I won't be there.
>
> Marc didn't ignore you. He replied and said that he would be up for it
> (although we all knew that already). I assumed that his positive
> response meant that there would be a meeting, and I know that I am not
> the only person who assumed this.

Perhaps, but two of us don't make a meeting and I was interpreting the
stony silence as the usual apathy. I assumed that, since no one other
than Marc had commented, there wouldn't be a meeting[2]. In any case, as
I said, I have now made alternative arrangements to go somewhere else in
the night in question. It's a family get together/Barbecue thingy that
my mother has been badgering me about for weeks. She asked me about it
again on Tuesday and I told her that it looked like I would be free and
I would go.

Just because I'm not going to be there, doesn't mean there won't be a
meeting.  It just gives me something to whine about[0].  I shall probably
write a blog entry about what bunch of gits you all are :-)

On the blogging front, normal service should be resumed this weekend,
unless it all turns to poo at the last minute[1].

andrew
[0] like I need an excuse.
[1] As these things are wont to do.
[2] Ass of you and me and all that.
--
Leo: (July 23 - Aug. 22)
You know, you're just such a nutty wack-meister that the stars have