Monday

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 09:27:03 CDT 2002

People.

As cajoled by Steve in the book shop whose name starts with Waterstone
(I refuse to add an apostrophe in the off-chance it might not have one.
I could look at the bag which contains the books I bought in said shop,
but that would involve moving, and after that bign panini I am not about
to do that. Too much information, step away from the car...) I, and he,
were wondering if we are meeting on Monday.

Are we having a meeting on Monday? Steve mentioned doing a workshop on
Bot::Pluggable. Which I for one would be interested in hearing.

m.
--
Training bloke: I wish to make a complaint
Dave: What room are you in?