[ANNOUNCE] Belfast.pm obfuscated perl compo

Stephen McCullough swm at swmcc.com
Wed Jan 30 07:03:53 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 10:32:13AM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 10:28:37AM +0000, Tony Bowden wrote:
> >
> > > Do we set our own or nick old ones from elsewhere? (I say no.)
> >
> > I think that you should have to print
> >   No ... that's intellectually corrupt!!
>
> OK, can we stop with the intellectually corrupt jokes now? It was a
> valid phrase, in context, pilliared by those who where there at the
> time.

It wasn't a valid phrase at the time.  You wouldn't allow me to use
the Perl Cookbook because it was intellectually corrupt to use it
during a competition.

--
Stephen McCullough                              http://www.swmcc.com

Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your house on the day of your daughter's wedding.

The Godfather (1972)