BT access arrangements - was [DC in belfast] Tomorrow night. NTK.

stephen.m.adams at bt.com stephen.m.adams at bt.com
Mon Feb 4 04:49:25 CST 2002

OK, some domestic arrangements for BT.

First things first - free tea/coffee will be available from 6:45.

Yes it is beside the Hilton.

No you won't have to sign in unless you are coming early to help with set-up
etc.

The Customer Events area is on the ground floor immediately to the right of
the main entrance (big revolving door). Famous last words - you can't miss
it.

The main door/front desk closes at around 7 (though it will be later tonight
and Thursday). If you are late, use the side door immediately to the left of
the revolving door. There is a security buzzer system - Security will call
me and I will let you in. Alternatively call or text me direct on 0771
9816102

Car parking is available either in the Hilton multi-storey car park or the
other multi-storey car park beside BT - level 4 is the one to go for as this
is the one with the pedestrian exit at the BT/Hilton level. Don't park
immediately outside BT/Hilton as the clamping gnomes will get you.

Regards,

Stephen Adams