Christmas Dinner

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Fri Dec 13 05:50:05 CST 2002

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 11:36:57AM +0000, Stephen McCullough wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 11:16:27AM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
>> Just a quick reminder, the Christmas Dinner is Monday night in the
>> Ginger Tree restaurant. The following people have at some told me
>> they were going and have a place booked:
>
> Okay for a clueless country hick where is the Ginger Tree?

It's near my house.

For better directions than that, I suggest you find someone else who's
going and arrange to follow them. For an accomplished stalker such as
your self that shouldn't be a problem ;-)

andrew
--
Libra: (Sept. 23 - Oct. 23)
It's all over but the shouting, but don't worry: It's going to be