Mail::Audit filter

Liyang Hu liyang at nerv.cx
Fri Apr 5 18:51:22 CST 2002

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 07:39:41PM +0100, Scott McWhirter wrote:
> was just having a think... any ideas on how to cut out the
> repition in my Mail::Audit filter??

Here's my mail filter; it's massively over-engineered, but it works,
even though the ~/.aliases generation code is a little dodgy.
(Personal details have been massively trimmed, but I'm sure you can
figure it out.)

    http://nerv.cx/msort_sanitised

For known spam, I save a copy of the message to a special folder, as
well as bounce a copy back. You can also use dated email address
that will bounce after a set period.

(You can tell I don't like people using nick names on mailing lists.
^_-)

Suggestions for improvements are more than welcome ... (I know,
tag_subject can be generalised to a generic header rewriting
function, just haven't had the time, or the need to implement it so
far.)

/Liyang
--
.--{ Liyang HU }--{ http://nerv.cx/ }--{ Caius at Cam }--{ ICQ: 39391385 }--.
| I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms. There are  |