Parrot assembly, CPAN modules and Book reviews was Re: Possible website?

Andrew Wilson andrew-dated-1001688122.da6736 at rivendale.net
Sun Sep 23 09:42:02 CDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 03:33:37PM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 12:19:53AM +0100, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> >
> > Super.  Marc also has a module on CPAN I believe, you should add his
> > name to the modules list.
>
> It will be when I get a response from a few other CPAN Astro authors out
> there. Give it a week or two and by then I will have it done, tests and
> all......(in between my parrot assembling! hurrah! No, therein *does
> not* lie a talk. I am still reading the docs....)

Yay, cool.  I look forward to seeing it.  I also have a module in
simailar order which will be going up after I've got my OU stuff done
(I need to figure out make file and MANIFESTS and things and haven't
got time).

So when will your parrot talk be ready then, we'll pencil you in for
November shall we?

> > One small point, all you lot that said you were going to do some
> > reviews, where are they then?  are they there yet?  are they there
> > yet?  are they there yet?
>
> My review of 'See MIPS run' will be sent to the webmaster tonight. Tho
> we all know how good my english composition is......so don't be suprised
> when you see it.....

Excellent, I also said I was going to do a review, but this OU things
getting me down, when it's finished I'll have more time.

cheers

Andrew