Damian Conway visit next February

Karen Pauley karen at kasei.com
Fri Nov 16 09:23:22 CST 2001

Damian would like to know what he will be speaking to
the Perl Mongers about when he visits in February.

For his visit I am planning on organising two Perl
Monger's meetings in the first week of February and
maybe even an evening social event.

I would like Damian to give his Extreme Perl talk
(see http://www.yetanother.org/damian/events/Extreme.html)
and his Life, The Universe, and Everything talk (see
http://www.yetanother.org/damian/events/Life.html).  I have
heard the second one and it is amazing.

These are only suggestions - is there anything else that other
people would prefer?  e.g. Quantum::Superpositions, Perl 6

Thanks,

--
Karen