YAPC::Europe

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 03:32:35 CST 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 10:36:00PM +0000, Scott McWhirter wrote:
> hey all,
>
> *scott being bored looks for flights to yapc close to a year in advance*
> k, cheapest i've found so far is £143 inc tax
> This is with british midland from belfast bouncing through london. I'm sure
> if we booked as a group we could get a good deal with bmi.

Considering my parents-in-law fly to Munchen three or four times a year,
and have never paid more than 77 quid return for their tickets, there
must be a better way. I will ask them. If I remember.

(Spot the clue: My sister-in-law lives in Munchen. YAPC and the beer
festival. Cheap accomidation. (for me...) hurrah!)

m.