Attendees to Monday's meeting (urgent)

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Sun Nov 11 15:14:36 CST 2001

If your name isn't here and you want to go, please let my know by
(early-ish) tomorrow morning (Monday).

Karen Pauley
Steve Rushe
Tony Bowden
Stephen McCullough
Scott McWhirter
Keith Speers
Andrew Wilson
Paul Marquess
Barry Hughes
and me. Steve Foy ISN'T going, as he has already stated...

Location: Front door of UTV Internet, 31 Bruce Street
Time: 7pm - if you're late you'll have to wait outside in the cold rain
while someone comes with keys to let you in :)

It might be a bit of a squeeze! We should all have seats though. I'll
try to get there early and see what shape the computer there is in
(I've never used it). I'm not even sure if the computer there is on
the network (sneakernet if all else fails)

To those giving talks, do you need to use the computer, and if so, what
application do you need?

Cheers,
Russell
--
Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
                -- Pablo Picasso