Email checking

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sat Nov 10 12:15:52 CST 2001

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 03:56:10PM -0000, Steve Foy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone reccommend any email checking scripts/modules (from CPAN
> possibly)?

You know about three seconds on search.cpan.org came up:

Email::Valid

You know, I am not in a good mood after going shopping, which I hate at
the best of times, but you know, searching CPAN first and then asking if
anyone had used any email validators would have been a better idea.

Oh, right, you did ask for recommendations. But I am still in a ratty
mood. Why-oh-why do people just stop in front of you, stop dead? No
need. Forweard planning goes a long way. And why does everyone walk in
the opposite direction to me? I don't talk to myself that loudly. Never
listen to women when they say getting out of the house and interacting
with others in a retail setting is a good thig. It is not. Tho I did
meet a mate from ages ago, so  it wasn't terminal. Actually, it was. I
hate shopping, I hate shopping at Christmas. Now the pagan fertility
symbols are appearing in Ballymena it is time to go. Away.

m.
--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,