Christmas Dinner

Liyang Hu liyang at nerv.cx
Thu Nov 8 16:16:31 CST 2001

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 05:01:35PM +0000, barry wrote:
> > Don't know if you said that on purpose or not, but the Ginger
> > Tree is the /only/[0] Japanese restaurant in Northern Ireland.
> > I suspect they'd serve susi.
> Mmmm, I'd love to try some real sushi, I've only managed to have
> supermarket stuff, which I assume is crappy stuff, and even it
> was good

Uhuh. They use cooked fish.

People get hanged in Japan for doing that sort of thing, you know.

Although, too much raw fish does tend to upset my tender stomach
... I remember it all too well from this summer. ;_;

/Liyang -- going for 寿司 [ie. Real susi] next Saturday in London, yay!
--
.--| Liyang Hu |--| http://nerv.cx/ |--| Caius at Cam |--| ICQ: 39391385 |--.
| "Up your butt with a coconut!"                                         |