Christmas Dinner

Liyang Hu liyang at nerv.cx
Thu Nov 8 07:49:43 CST 2001

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 12:50:01PM +0000, Scott McWhirter wrote:
> >Food = good, so whatever. Ginger Tree?
> i'm in, but how bout some sushi?

Don't know if you said that on purpose or not, but the Ginger Tree
is the /only/[0] Japanese restaurant in Northern Ireland. I
suspect they'd serve susi.

/Liyang
[0] As far as I know. I'd love it if it were otherwise ...
--
.--| Liyang Hu |--| http://nerv.cx/ |--| Caius at Cam |--| ICQ: 39391385 |--.
| ... life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of  |