Christmas Dinner

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 04:30:16 CST 2001

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 02:19:14PM +0000, Steve Rushe wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 02:01:57PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:
> > At the last meeting we discussed the possibility of going
> > out for dinner at Christmas.  Are people still on for this?
>
> Sounds like a plan.

The man with the plan. (Not me, Steve. Or: Not me. Steve.)

Yup, I would be in.

> > Do we want to eat a traditional Christmas Dinner?
> > Do we want to go out to a restaurant and have e.g. a Chinese meal?
>
> Don't mind either of the above particularly.

Food = good, so whatever. Ginger Tree?

> > What night of the week should we try to book it for
>
> I don't mind, as long as it's not the 14th of December

I would agree with that, for reasons. Oh, and I week I am not on call
*might* be nice as well, not that I actually drink anything other than
water these days....

m. (the thought of food at the minute isn't really helping my upset lil
tum-tum...)
--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,