whose turn is it to mount the scratch monkey?

Russell Matbouli russell at futureless.org
Tue May 15 05:55:07 CDT 2001

Hi,

As elected representative of the non-blackstarians present last night, I'd
like to say thanks to Mike for his interesting talk last night. And to
think we have the part on handcuffs to look forward to!

On Tuesday, May 15, 2001 at 12:20:29AM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> Just wanted to say thanks to those hardcore perlmongers who stayed for
> Mike's talk on 'software engineering the good way'. Hope he doesn't get
> heckled as much and as erm, robustly ('say something funny') as he did
> tonight. err, yesterday. A marathon session indeed. I am just home and
> writing this. It is Tuesday.

Hardcore perlmongers, eh? Lets hope Mike gets a crowd who have won fewer
wars than we have (or something?!) ("he was invited")... eep!

As for mounting the scratch monkeys... the less said the better!

Cheers,
Russell, stocking up on firearms and munitions for the next pm meeting

--
(Sent to the Belfast.pm list and not just the toaster fella this time...)

Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
                -- Pablo Picasso