This is the __END__

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Sat Dec 15 12:16:15 CST 2001

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 05:41:11PM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 12:09:31PM -0500, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> > Maybe its a Warhol module.  Empire.pm, where eight hours of compiling
> > is paid off by an explosion of errors at the end.
>
> Yes, I was forcing my module to drink Spanish beer then piss on the
> canvas... Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about :)

"Empire" is an eight hour Warhol film of the Empire State Building.
That's it, just a building.  Its more scenery than film, really.  The
Big Climax comes at the end when night falls and the lights on top of
the building turn on.  Anyhow, just seems to go on without __END__.

> Hmm, even removing all the h2xs added stuff except for 'use vars
> qw($VERSION)' still gives the same error message. (5.6.1 gives the
> message too.  I'll assume it's something I'm doing wrong :) I'll
> check the code and try to isolate what's causing it.)

Weird, that's definately an AutoSplit error message.  Try a 'make
realclean' and re-running the Makefile.PL to regenerate your Makefile.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <schwern at pobox.com>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance	    <perl-qa at perl.org>	       Kwalitee Is Job One