Install fest and swap shop 2

Shevek shevek at anarres.org
Wed Jan 8 06:04:51 CST 2003

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Leon Brocard wrote:

> Shevek sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > Are you bringing a suitable hard disk?
>
> Yes. And a floppy. And a Gentoo CD. I'll try and get it to boot off
> the CD, and if that fails I'll boot off the floppy and follow:
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=8690

You'd have to bring floppy and CD drives too. I can't promise to rustle up
spares because all mine are for sale and someone might buy them! I really,
really am cleaning house. Can certainly NFS export a CD though (or your
laptp can)

I guess with G2, you could boot it off my spare Linux hard disk, and use
that to install G2 onto yours... or even use one of the spare machines to
put G2 on the disk. I love G2.

S.

--
Shevek
I am the Borg.

sub AUTOLOAD{my$i=$AUTOLOAD;my$x=shift;$i=~s/^.*://;print"$x\n";eval
qq{*$AUTOLOAD=sub{my\$x=shift;return unless \$x%$i;&{$x}(\$x);};};}

foreach my $i (3..65535) { &{'2'}($i); }