Perl user groups XML file

Leon Brocard leon at netcraft.com
Thu Sep 9 05:42:38 CDT 1999

brian d foy wrote:

> i've converted most of the data that i have to XML, so group leaders
> should check their entry and correct or add any info as appropriate.
>
>         http://www.pm.org/XML/perl_mongers.xml
>
> please note that any errors in geography are my fault rather than any
> political comment by Perl Mongers :)  if you're entry doesn't have a
> latitude and longitude, please add those so your group can show up on the
> PM World Map (http://bath.pm.org).
>
> just send your portion of the XML file back to me.

Hey. Nice one. Here is Bath.pm with a couple more things
filled out:

        <group id='0'>
                <name>Bath.pm</name>
                <location>
                        <city>Bath</city>
                        <state>Somerset</state>
                        <region>South West England</region>
                        <country>United Kingdom</country>
                        <continent>Europe</continent>
                        <latitude>-2.5</latitude>
                        <longitude>51.45</longitude>
                </location>
                <email type="group">bath-pm-list at hfb.pm.org</email>
                <tsar>
                        <name>Leon Brocard</name>
                        <email type="personal">leon at astray.com</email>
                </tsar>
                <web>http://bath.pm.org/</web>
                <mailing_list>
                        <name>General Bath.pm discussion</name>
                        <email type="list">bath-pm-list at pm.org</email>
                        <email type="list_admin">majordomo at pm.org</email>
                        <subscribe>subscribe bath-pm-list email_address</subscribe>
                        <unsubscribe>unsubscribe bath-pm-list email_address</unsubscribe>
                </mailing_list>
                <date type="inception">January 1999</date>
        </group>

I'll get a Perl Monger world map out tomorrow ;-)

Leon
--
Leon Brocard................................http://bath.pm.org/
leon at netcraft.com........................http://www.astray.com/

... AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! - Tension breaker, had to be done