Job

Dave Hodgkinson daveh at sift.co.uk
Thu May 20 12:12:43 CDT 1999

OK, so having cried into my beer at the last Bath Perl Mongers meet I
went to that we'd hardly digested the _last_ programmer we'd taken on
(hi Colin!), and the next one hadn't even started yet (hi Andy!)...

...we need another one.

You know the drill: Perl or similar, SQL, Apache, generally a web
inhabitant, slashdot, Helen, userfriendly. We'll even pay you to work
with a great team in a reeeely nice office.

CVs please!

--
David Hodgkinson, Technical Director, Sift PLC    http://www.sift.co.uk
European Information Product of the Year http://www.accountingweb.co.uk