Conferences: one might be free and one ...

ccsmrh at bath.ac.uk ccsmrh at bath.ac.uk
Mon May 10 10:48:34 CDT 1999

As some of you may know, there is an Open Source conference in London
tomorrow.  Details are available at:

  http://www.netproject.com/

What you may not know is that the afternoon session from 13:30 is now
free to people from academia? All I did was send an email to:

  info at netproject.com

saying I was from the University of Bath and asking to be registered for
the afternoon session.

I don't think they had time to check that I was who I said I was, so if
you happen to have an .ac.uk email address and fancy an afternoon out
you could try your luck?

(I didn't really write that honest. Err ... is there an archive of this
list?)

Anyone going to:

  http://www.geekcruises.com/

??