[bcn-pm] I am giving away some Perl books

Raimon Grau raimonster a gmail.com
dic jul 29 03:16:48 PDT 2009

I was glancing at 'Mastering algorithms with perl' some time ago in
electronic format, but my eyes will thank you if I could read it in
dead-tree format.  It'd be a good read for the trip to Lisbon :)

I'll be in the next meeting (tomorrow).  Next month I can bring it
back and pass it to anyone else, or give it back to you.

Thanks!

Rai