[bcn-pm] I am giving away some Perl books

Christof Damian christof a damian.net
dim ago 25 02:08:56 PDT 2009

I will try to make it this week. But I want also to go to the cccb
cinema, so I can't stay long.

I will bring everything except the "Perl Resource Kit -- UNIX
Edition", because it is very heavy and very outdated.

Christof