[bcn-pm] Mozilla Weave

Stefano Rodighiero stefano.rodighiero a gmail.com
div oct 31 02:51:47 PDT 2008

Here a link about the service Mozilla is developing:

<http://labs.mozilla.com/2007/12/introducing-weave/>

During the talk at MozCamp they also speculated about
sort of "auto-mashups" and service possible with this
infrastructure.

- think for example of Dopplr automatically updating
  your profile when you receive the confirmation of a flight
- or del.icio.us like services make in a span with their API

Contrary to what I said yesterday, this service and
MobileMe are not the same. Sorry, I stand corrected.

see you,
S.

--
www.stefanorodighiero.net

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Barcelona-pm