[bcn-pm] Digest semanal

Joel Pinckheard joel.pinckheardagmail.com
Diu Maig 15 04:33:39 PDT 2005

En Oakland.pm tambien lo han visto, la respuesta de uno de los
tecnicos de pm.org era:

Ok,

   Everyone using the English language sets for mailman should be back
   to the way they were before last week's changes, with everything
   encoded as us-ascii.[1]

   For those of you who prefer UTF-8, I can change the setting on your
   particular list so that it's English, but UTF-8.

-R

Footnotes:
[1]  Ok, not totally the same.  We're still using a different version
of Python and a different version of Mailman.

--
Joel Pinckheard     http://www.pincky.com/

Més informació de la llista de correu Barcelona-pm