[bcn-pm] Barcelona

Clinton Gormley clintatraveljury.com
Div Maig 13 05:18:59 PDT 2005

> Unfortunately nothing but Viena works. I now have 28989 out of 29000 miles.
>
> Most likely I'll be arriving to Viena July 12th @ 06:50 PM and I have to
> be back to Viena on 17th @ 05:45 PM (the flight leaves). So please let me
> know if you still want to do that.
>
> Thanks Clinton.

OK - We're on!  The BCN mongers have agreed to divide the cost amongst
ourselves.  The flights I have found that most closely match your
itinerary are below.  The cost is $285 on Expedia.com (€225).

=======================================
10:20 am Depart Vienna (VIE)
Arrive Barcelona (BCN) 12:45 pm 	Wed 13-Jul
Duration: 2hr 25mn
Spanair 	Spanair [Spanair 9200 operated by VO FOR OS] 9200
	Nonstop flight

1:35 pm Depart Barcelona (BCN)
Arrive Vienna (VIE) 4:00 pm 	Sun 17-Jul
Duration: 2hr 25mn
Spanair 	Spanair [Spanair 9201 operated by VO FOR OS] 9201
	Nonstop flight

How do you want to do this?  I think you need to book the flight
yourself, because they may want you to present your credit card as proof
of purchase.

So we will need to reimburse you.  What is the best way of doing this?
Giving it to you when you get here, or transferring it to your account?

Clinton Gormley clintonatraveljury.com

www.TravelJury.com - For travellers, By travellers

Més informació de la llista de correu Barcelona-pm