[bcn-pm] Jornadas a bocanord

Adrián adher at telefonica.net
Wed Dec 1 15:51:12 CST 2004

Potser que hi vagi però no és pas del tot segur. btw he demanat 10 cd's
d'ubuntu a veure si m'arriben abans de la próxima reunió :)

P.D: Per anar a les jornades on s'ha d'apuntar un servidor?

Because Christof Damian is here i'll try to translate my mail to
understanable english so at the same time I practise it:) (Joel please
correct me, expressions, preposition verbs... :P)

"Maybe I'll go but it's not assured at all. btw I asked for 10 cd's from
ubunto distro let's hope those arrive before the next meeting

P.S: Where do I have to inscribe myself to go at the conference?"

Christof sind Sie Deutsch? Ich kann sprache "a bit/some words/some
sentences" ^^

El mar, 30-11-2004 a las 12:46, José Luis Pérez Diez escribió:
>  vindran un cuants developers de canonical (ubuntu)
>
> http://www.badopi.org/jornadasdic2004
>
> http://davdela.homeip.net/~davdela/2es_jornades_badopi/2es_jornades_badopi_beta2.jpg

Slds. Adrián